Medium FishMate Pumps 1450-2250 GPH
FishMate / AniMate Pond and Fountain Pumps - New Models for 2013 With an easy-to-clean strainer filter, this high-efficiency pump maintains a clean pond on low-running costs.
A single control knob adjusts flow to fountain, waterfall and filter. Four fountain options are included: Tiered, Column, Bell, and Plume. Designed for durability, choose the model that best suits your pond's needs.
- Single control knob adjusts flow to fountain and waterfall/filter
- Ceramic shaft bearings and superior rotor design for long service life
- Fully encapsulated electrical parts for safety
- High efficiency pump turbine for low running costs
- Strainer filter less prone to blockage and easier to clean than conventional foam filters
- Includes Pump, Diverer Valve and 4 Fountain heads: Tiered, Column, Bell and Standard plume
|FISH MATE Pump Model||1500||1900||2300|
|Maximum Flow Rate||1450 GPH||1850 GPH||2250 GPH|
|Maximum Head||13' 2"||14' 9"||16' 5"|
|Power Consumption (Wattage)||50 W||70 W||85 W|
|Power Cable Length||24'||24'||24'|
|Dimensions (excluding flow valve)||L x W x H = 9-3/4" x 4-3/4" x 5-1/4"|
|Outlet Size||3/4", 1" and 1-1/4" (Uses 3/4", 1" and 1-1/4" ID tubing)|