Sequence 750 Series
These extremely durable pumps combine high efficiency, enclosed impellers and dry-run resistant seals with the latest in motor technology to provide many years of trouble-free and low-cost service. And with this being an external pump, it helps protect both you and your fish from annoying and potentially dangerous oil or electrical leaks.
- Out-of-pond construction - NOT Submersible!
- Less than half the watt draw of comparable submersible pumps
- Ports are 2" FNPT suction and 1.5" FNPT discharge.
- Units are pre-wired with an 8' cord and molded 115V plug.
- Units can now be wired for 230V.
- Housing is molded of high strength, glass filled polypropylene.
- Quiet operation
- Dry run resistant mechanical seals.
- Stainless steel hardware is standard.
- The motors are TEFC, for excellent protection.
- Motors are aluminum for added weather resistance.
- Rebuildable, industrial grade motors.
- Three year limited warranty!
|SIZE||1/8 H.P.||1/8 H.P.|
|HEAD||12' MAX HEAD||12' MAX HEAD|
|MAX FLOW||3600 GPH||4200 GPH|
|MAX DRAW||160 WATTS||180 WATTS|