Tetra - UVC-5 - 5 Watt Ultraviolet Clarifier - NEW MODEL
The Tetra ultraviolet clarifier works by exposing single celled algae to very high levels of ultraviolet light as the pond water containing them is pumped through the unit. The ultraviolet radiation not only kills the algae but causes it to clump together. These clumps can then be easily removed by your pond filter, water clarity is dependent upon the pond filter removing the dead algae.
Tetra GreenFree UV Clarifier's
- Provides permanent control of suspended algae which cause green water.
- Removes heavy algae blooms-usually within 5 days-and keeps the pond algae-free
- Maintain beautiful water clarity while reducing pond maintenance.
- Weatherproof and built to last
- Convenient viewing window - makes it easy to ensure bulb is working
- Compact, durable, easy to install and energy efficient.
- Includes Lamp, Quartz sleeve and power supply. Ready to install and use.
- 15ft Power Cord - 120V / 60hZ
- 3 Year Limited Manufacturers Warranty (UV Lamp excluded)
*** Has Stainless Steel Reflective Inner Sleeve in the Body - Increases UV Exposure and Prevents Internal UV Degradation. ***
Note: Out of Pond Use Only
|Maximum Recommended Pond||Maximum Flow Rate||Lamp Size||Inlet/Outlet Size|
|660 Gallons||330 GPH||5 Watt||3/4", 1", 1-1/4" Barbed|